Saturday 14 February 2009

We finally managed to get some paint on the floor - hurray! Kev started by repainting the wall from yesterday. It needed a second coat and looks much better now it is done.


It was great fun crawling round the floor to paint the edges first. I put on some overalls over everything else - even my big, chunky work coat. George said I looked like sumo! This is why you have children I'm sure! The majority of the floor was painted using a long-handled roller.




I was wearing my good boots so Kev very kindly fashioned some suitable foot covering from a couple of carrier bags and masking tape. Not very pretty - but did the job. I couldn't sneak up on anybody with these on!


Murray kindly took some photographs while we were working as I left my camera at home today. I didn't really get Kev with any paint - honest!


We felt that Kev probably needed food by this stage - he's just fading away! He thought it was a probably a problem with the transporters.







We worked hard to get the floor finished. I don't think Kev quite worked out the plan first though!











There you are, the finished product - one painted floor. Hideous yellow - banished forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment